Sales Operations Manager
Posted 6 months ago
You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from USA
About PR Volt:
PR Volt is the leading PR service for fast-growing small businesses and independent PR Professionals. Our mission is to help small businesses generate valuable media coverage more affordably by connecting them with PR Professionals and giving both the software to succeed.
The PR Volt platform is a unique combination of AI and automation, enabling PR Professionals to execute PR more efficiently while also making PR more effective, transparent and affordable for brands. Come join us as we empower people to do their best, and hyper-automate the rest!
About the Role:
We are looking for a part-time Sales Ops expert that can help optimize our sales funnel and oversee process and automations that will enable our SDRs and AEs to be more efficient and effective. There is potential for this to convert into a full-time role, if performance warrants.
Here’s What You’ll Do in this Role:
- Oversee optimization of current outbound lead gen efforts (cold outreach, account-based marketing)
- Manage sales qualification process and deliver high-quality, sales-ready opportunities to the sales team, enabling them to achieve their new customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Continual process/automation improvement to optimize levels of quality, accuracy and consistency to enhance conversion and performance of the sales funnel
- Actively contribute to the development of the sales technology stack, including reviewing new tools in the marketplace and ensuring we are adopting sales tools that increase sales pipeline accuracy, accelerate the sales cycle, improve the team's efficiency, and drive improvements in the customer experience
- Manage all aspects of revenue planning to ensure sustained, predictable growth; including forecasting, sales target setting, offering client incentives to meet short- and long-term business objectives, creating and managing policies related to sales bonuses, etc.
- Manage and track Sales Team quotas and calculate commission plan payments
- Support the ongoing development of critical sales KPI’s utilizing out of the box tools that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales and marketing teams
- Manage multiple large projects within OKR framework, communicating expectations on scope, timing and progress with key stakeholders
- Maintain and improve all sales materials including case studies, testimonials, references, overview documents, sales decks and any other collateral that enables AEs to close more deals