Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Aarhus, Denmark ⚠️
Would you like to join us on the journey towards a 4-day workweek? Would you like to develop e-tail and online sales globally working closely with your team members? Then you may be our new Sales Manager, Online at our Headquarter in Aarhus, Hinnerup.
PanzerGlass is one of the leading brands within screen protection on a global scale. You will be responsible for delivering sales revenue according to growth targets leveraging the PanzerGlass Sales Operating model.
You can look forward to collaborating with Marketing for brand and content alignment and Retail to build online toolbox for targeting e-tailers. Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery sales revenue plan for online business
- Creating a clear hunting strategy to target new business centered on e-tailers and online customers.
- Working cross-vertically with Retail to optimize execution of the online strategy.
- Researching and scoping out new e-tailers and omnichannel customers.
- Undertaking and collecting data analysis and establishing key metrics of measurement for reporting.
- Expanding drop shipment service with new and existing customers.
You have a minimum of 3 years of commercial online sales experience with a focus on online, marketplaces, and e-tail channels. Collaboration is a key mindset for this role, as you will need to work effectively in cross-vertical teams.
The candidate should have a track record of delivering online sales results and be skilled in designing and executing online strategies. You possess a customer-centric approach and the ability to establish strategic partner collaborations. Analytical skills are required to understand and leverage data for competitive advantage.
In addition, you have good communication skills and are fluent in both Danish and English.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- to join our trial for a 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact our hiring manager VP Alan Brennan e-mail [email protected].
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible