FundamentalVR is a technology and data insight business specializing in the intersection between immersive experiences and haptic technology with the aim to bring medical devices and surgical procedures to market using virtual reality.
We are looking to appoint a part time native German Sales Manager, who can work with us to drive the adoption of our exciting nursing digital education product into nursing organisations.
For this reason - it is vital that the individual has a deep understanding of the German nursing system and its educational needs and marketplace as well as the regulatory frameworks.
This is a hunter role so we need someone who is driven to help the company grow.
Responsibilities will include
- Sourcing and retaining clients effectively by identifying new and suitable education opportunities in the market
- Creating business opportunities through industry relationships and networks
- Working closely with our partner organisation Sana Kliniken
- Representing the company at industry conferences as requested
- Tracking, managing and reporting sales activities
- Recognising changes in the market and being able to come up with effective strategies to maximise sales.
Travelling to clinical environments, answering questions, and demonstrating products at on-site application consultations and offering support
- Willing to travel extensively in DACH market and occasionally beyond.