Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Holland, Netherlands ⚠️
Would you like to join us on the journey towards a 4-day work week? Would you like to drive Sales in the Corporate and Refurbish channels, ensuring that the PanzerGlass Brand portfolio is recognized as the market leader in device protection? If so, you may be our new Sales Manager within Benelux.
PanzerGlass™ stands as one of the leading global brands in screen protection. In this role, you will be overall responsible for developing and driving sales in the Corporate & Refurbish channel within the Benelux market. Your focus will be to drive sales revenue for all Corporate and Refurbish accounts aligning with growth targets and leveraging the PanzerGlass Sales Operating model.
Anticipate a role where you will be overall responsible for driving sales in Holland and Belgium for all corporate/refurbish accounts. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the set KPI’s for the year.
- Developing new partners and distributors.
- Implementing PIP program with relevant partners.
- Engaging & meeting End User customers ensuring the right PanzerGlass selling story is told.
- Updating and managing Sales pipeline.
- Implementation of business review with key partners.
- Ensuring PanzerGlass gets relevant products listed on public Tender.
- Attending tradeshow and Sales Conference.
You bring with you some years of experience of Sales Management within Corporate channels, along with a well-established network in the corporate sector.
We anticipate that you have a proven track record of working with public Tender. Your adaptability in turbulent and evolving market environments is crucial. A customer-centric approach, coupled with the ability to establish partner collaborations, defines your skill set.
Furthermore, you have excellent sales and negotiation skills. You can use and understand CRM. Fluency in both Dutch and English is necessary for this role.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- to join our trial for a 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact our hiring manager VP Alan Brennan e-mail [email protected].
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible