Sales Lead Generator
We have a 4 day work week (32hrs)
Posted 5 months ago
You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from UK
We are Marketing Signals, and we know digital marketing. We live and breathe digital marketing strategies, delivering search engine marketing that consistently generates results for businesses and some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Prospector to help set up a professional B2B funnel in our established and trusted search engine marketing agency, and grow the client-led revenue by building the sales pipeline. Facilitating inspiring conversations that will foster and lead to exciting new business partnerships. In plain English – We are looking for you to generate and massage through to conversion, more search engine marketing leads.
We work flexible hours, and the role itself is 100% location independent, allowing you to live anywhere in the world. Be it the beaches in Miami or in a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps – the choice is yours.
Are you ready to get started?
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then read on to learn more about our company and how to apply for the position.
What is the Inside Sales Prospector/ Lead Generator role? (Job Description)
The role will work closely with the Sales team, Director and with support from the wider teams, you will be responsible for identifying suitable targets, qualifying these and selling relevant and appropriate agency services and solutions.
We use data mining and artificial intelligence technology to generate lists of companies that are likely to be interested in our services. As a lead prospector, your job will be to find key decision makers in these companies, and find the best way to contact them using lead prospecting software.
You will then be responsible for contacting leads via Telephone / email / social media to confirm that they are interested, conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points.
Providing regular, accurate weekly sales forecasts to the Directors and operations management to allow future revenue and resource planning to be undertaken.
Collaborating as part of the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual business targets.
Your work ethic and skill set will have a direct impact on our growth.
What skills and experience are needed? (Requirements)
- 2 years experience in a sales or lead generation capacity
- Experienced with LinkedIn, Google Spreadsheets
- Proven background in generating leads via proactive prospecting
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
Skills/ Personal attributes:
- Ability to accurately capture initial client requirements and present solutions in a language the client understands.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- High energy personality
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Comfortable with the autonomy to work alone and hit targets deploying your own proven methodology and approach.
Proficient with Microsoft office and Google workspace
What’s the culture like?
Our company is built on a culture of living life on your terms. Being a location-independent full-time position is one of the many benefits! You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world that serves your creativity best. The choice is yours.
We aren’t going to chain you to a cubicle. We’re not a FTSE 100 company and you won’t be some badge number in the corporate machine. We will want your input and insight.
However, due to the nature of the role, your hours would still need to coincide with the UK. So the hours would need to cover 10am and 4pm UK.
When you first start off, you will be with our Director and wider sales team for the first couple of weeks. This is to set out the expectations, demonstrate current internal processes and introduce you to your colleagues and relevant stakeholders.
Probation is 6 months, and after this time you will be introduced to our bonus scheme, which is based on individual and company performance.
Our company also holds annual meetups (a-la Christmas party) where we gather in a fun location and celebrate a year's hard work together.
Through open, forthright and transparent collaboration - treat everyone with respect and courtesy
On the brief, client needs and success - Client satisfaction is your highest aim
To create, work and breathe - Let originality be your motivator
By data, results and each other - Be better everyday
To earn trust, develop and innovate - You can achieve more
We take huge pride in the work that we do and expect you to do the same.
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Here is the sequence of events we use when hiring our new Sales Prospector:
- This will be reviewed for suitability
- If you meet the requirements, we will then schedule an initial chat to go over some screening questions
- You will be given a task to complete
- We will review your task
- Second interviews will be done and a final decision made