Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new Sales Enablement-Localito...
...will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales, Gordon Smith. You’ll be helping us scale our sales team quickly and ensuring that the team members ramp up or have the required skills mapped so they can scale and grow with us.
Your support for the growth of a successful sales team, both as a group and individually in their roles and making sure that is a continuous professional development for them in place is key. Your impact will help them continue to improve and help us to retain top talent and specialize sales into multiple paths over time and around the globe.
What your success with us looks like:
In the short term, having a solid understanding of our sales process and playbook, understands the strengths and gaps within the current sales team and is able to map out a plan that will help bridge the gap between where the team is today and where we need them to be in the future.
On the long term, training schedule in place for the year ahead, identifying new opportunities to help the team to be even more successful, established a culture of peer learning and coaching, developed in partnership with HR a career pathing plan that ensures we are able to retain and expand our top talent knowledge.
- Planning, coordinating, and deployment of the necessary training for the localyze sales department
- Sharing the information about the key techniques, practices, and tools that can support the work of our sales team globally
- Supporting product and service launches by helping the team to understand a company’s solutions and sell them
- Taking responsibilities for learning programs for sales and overseeing their work
- Monitoring and analyzing the usage of sales enablement content and courseware
- Providing the necessary support during the buying and selling processes at all stages
- Developing and managing sales enablement projects and activities.
- Any additional courses taken in project management, coaching or training in sales are a strong plus.
- Experience in at successfully building and managing multiple learning and career programs at the same time.
- Previous experience in sales enablement, technical training, and/or program management in a fast-growing technology company.
- Worked previously on ramping up start-ups sales team through enablement programs, through building structures
- Worked with remote sales teams and in multiple regions.
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto, Berlin or London)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!