We’re hiring a sales development representative to identify and qualify new inbound sales opportunities as well as kick off outbound efforts to generate new pipeline.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to our Account Executive for a product demo
- In partnership with sales and marketing, create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and kickstarting the sales cycle
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Drive attendance for webinars, set meetings for conferences
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Be part of an ambitious early stage startup where we have clear goals, work swiftly under pressure, have strong attention to details, and put the customer experience first
- Solve one of the biggest problems in software development – helping engineering teams operate as effectively as possible.
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1-3 years of professional work experience in sales development.
- Experience selling to an engineering audience – CTOs, VPs of engineering.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the Uplevel value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness – set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Hubspot marketing and sales tools preferred
If you want to learn more, please send your Linkedin profile to [email protected].
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Uplevel is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. We value diversity and foster mutual respect among our employees.