Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in North America ⚠️
Remote role. Temp-to-perm role pending a 2-month pilot on commission-basis.
Super is creating the operating system for buildings. Our property management software is designed for condos, co-ops, and HOA management teams, board members, and residents. We are an early-stage, women-led team of experts in digital product and growth most recently hailing from Facebook and LTSE.
Super is scaling quickly and seeking motivated a sales development representative (SDR) to join our team and help us grow. You will be responsible for a territory and set of prospects—your job is to generate demos with qualified prospects and support moving the account relationship forward to close.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a technology startup with many happy customers in the real estate space and be part of its continued growth.
The SDR role is on a pilot-basis with a heavily-incentivized commission structure. If all metrics are hit, there will be an opportunity to convert to a full-time role during the pilot period.
The pilot period will run for 2 months, including:
- 1-week training, paid as a contractor
- $200 commission for every qualified demo booked
- Bonus $500 for every week 7 or more qualified demos are completed
- Team support for prospect identification and lead nurturing
- Weekly performance evaluation with feedback, coaching, and commission confirmation
- During the 2 months, a decision will be made whether to convert to a full-time role (which includes salary, benefits, equity, and commission). If there is no conversion, you will still be paid out commission for any qualified demos booked
- You love to talk to customers, and your preferred channel is getting on the phone
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are passionate about real estate and knowledgeable about the industry
- You are tech savvy and know how to make a “solution sale” on software
- You are quick on your feet, a quick learner, and a self starter
- You have high accountability and attention to detail
- You love to close, and are tenacious about getting the deal
- Our sales tech stack: Apollo.io, Hubspot, Slack, Google Suite
- Industry knowledge: real estate, specifically property management
- B2B sales: enterprise software / SaaS sales cycles
Embracing diversity is one of Super's core founding values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that recognizes building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company will make our company and our product stronger.