Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
Lunio aims to make skewed data & data inefficiencies a thing of the past. We work with some of the biggest brands around to revolutionise performance marketing efficiency as we strive to solve the $3tn/year bad data problem.
We completed our $15m Series A funding round (Sep'22) and are now recognized as one of the UK's fastest-growing tech companies!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a more superstar SDR's to assist us in creating a prosperous sales pipeline using a multi-channel strategy to secure new business feeding into the overall revenue targets of the sales team.
You will be joining a dynamic team that is thriving in a fast-paced B2B SaaS Scale Up environment and will be challenged and rewarded for your contributions.
Reporting directly to our Head of Outbound, you’ll be responsible for...
- Expanding our outbound lead generation efforts and effectively communicating our value proposition to the market.
- Generating interest, qualifying leads and transforming them into active opportunities.
- Swiftly interpreting buying signals through data analysis and proactive response.
- Crafting and implementing Account-Based Marketing plans with a focus on meticulous research, organisational mapping, and personalised content creation.
- Constructing a robust sales pipeline and qualifying prospects to nurture them into sales-ready leads.
- What we'd like you to have:
- A background in Sales, with a preference for experience in high-level prospecting.
- Creativity to explore innovative approaches in reaching our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Hunger to rapidly learn and navigate a new market environment.
- An attitude that is open to challenges, you will be ready to be tested, and motivated to exceed to your own limits.
- An entrepreneurial flair and showcases business acumen to contribute to our growing business.
- A self-starting attitude with abundant energy and a positive outlook.
Your future at Lunio:
Lunio has a wide variety of departments both commercially and operatively. The role of an SDR is a great way to break into B2B SaaS and work for a high performance business that is scaling. You will be rewarded for your contribution to revenue, growth mindset and ambition to develop professionally. For this role you should aim to be promoted and advance in to an Account Executive or future role within the business by demonstrating you have the right attitude and the ability to hit and excel against targets.
So what do we offer?
- Salary Package - £33,000 �*
- Hybrid Working & Flexible Hours: 3 days per week in our London Hub, but adjust your schedule to fit around your out-of-work commitments - as long as you're here for our core hours! 🏪
- Extended Parental Leave: Extended paid time off to spend quality time with family 👶
- £1,500 home office budget: Stop using stacked cardboard boxes or the kitchen table as a desk. We’ll pay to furnish your office space for you. 🛠
- 28 days holiday (plus public holidays): You’ll work hard at Lunio, but you’ll be rewarded with plenty of time to recharge. 🏝
- £1,000/year for personal development: Training courses, professional certifications, new language skills… If anything will progress your development, we’ll pay for it. 👩🏫
- £500/year wellbeing allowance: Private Healthcare, Spa Days, Gym Subscriptions, Physiotherapy, Mental Health Support - anything to help you relax & unwind, we’ll cover it up to £500/year. 💜
- Climate Positive Workforce: Through our own Reforestation program and partnership with Ecologi, we ensure that we offset the CO2 emissions of every employee who works for Lunio, every month 🌱
1st- We're looking to get to know you beyond your CV. You will be sent an invite to complete a recording of your answers to a set of questions. Just relax and be yourself.
2nd- Introductory call with our People Team. An opportunity for you to learn more about the role and what it's like to work at Lunio.
3rd- An invite to our SDR Event. Please clear your diary for Thursday 7th December as we would love to meet you in person at our office where you will learn more about our product and be given a true insight into what it looks like to be an SDR at Lunio.
We’re very proud to be a team of people from very different backgrounds and walks of life and are determined to keep Lunio as an inclusive and supportive environment to work in. We welcome a diversity of thought and experience and we do not discriminate.