Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
Sales Coordinator - L.E Miami
Position type: Permanent, 4 day working week (4 day working week for 5 days’ pay!)
Working pattern: Hybrid - 3 days in the office (Shepherds Bush), 1 day from home & every Friday is non working day as standard
Who we are:
We are This is Beyond. A fast-moving, fast-thinking and vibrant London-based B2B events company. We have grown from an ambitious start-up to a worldwide leader in creating both innovative and ground-breaking B2B events. We are considered thought leaders in the luxury travel industry, making a real impact by defining specific travel genres and building passionate communities around them.
Today our portfolio is made up of both revolutionary and category-smashing global travel trade shows, along with a fast-growing luxury membership club for the who’s who of luxury movers and shakers. We are obsessive about curating just the right crowd because there’s no substitute for great chemistry. Plus, we’re allergic to boring formats. So, expect exclusivity, expect inspiration, expect imaginative, immersive experiences that don’t feel like work! That’s exactly why they’re great for business.
An opportunity has arisen to join one of This is Beyond’s annual events’ teams, https://lemiami.com/ which is firmly established as one of the travel industries most celebrated and successful marketing platforms for high-end lifestyle luxury travel. It is a unique opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially astute Sales Coordinator to grow in a junior role. The position will provide the opportunity to gain a detailed overview of how the event industry works and to pursue a career in events or sales, becoming a key and recognisable face of the company within the industry. Acting as a key point of contact for the team, you will be a skilled administrator and support the buyer and exhibitor acquisition process.
What you will do:
- Sourcing and generating new leads for the Sales Team
- Processing the buyer and exhibitor applications, liaising with references and presenting to Regional Managers/Executives
- Accurately manage the sales database (Salesforce) and data in the appointment system ensuring all existing client details and prospects are up to date and ensuring that all data inputted is accurate
- Producing and communicating accurate weekly sales and buyer reports
- Being the first point of call for all enquiries, by email and telephone
- Help to organise sales trips locally and abroad for Regional Managers/Executives
- Attend the on-site at the event during the buildup period, during and post-show; helping clients with their on-site requirements
- Assisting with other general administration duties as required
What you will need:
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, or the world of hospitality would be an advantage
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential
- Understanding of Salesforce is preferred but not essential
- A real passion for the world of luxury hospitality/travel
- Attention to detail and prioritisation skills essential
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities effectively
- Strong administrative qualities
- Desire to learn and develop salesmanship qualities
- Excellent teamwork skills & a passion for learning
Benefits: Pension, 4 day working week (no working on Friday). Hybrid working (3 days in the office per week), ongoing learning & development, social events & travel opportunities.
This is Beyond is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.