Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
Location: Hybrid. Office locations in London, Cambridge and Norwich.
Salary: £32,000-£45,000 DOE
Bonus: Up to 30% of base + stretch.
Type: Full Time
Team: New business or Renewal Team
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven sales professional to build and develop relationships in our new business or renewal teams. You will be will be responsible for identifying potential customers, building and maintaining relationships, selling our educational solutions, and growing our network of evangelists to help us meet our business objectives. You will contribute to the company's mission of building impactful and transformative EdTech solutions that make a difference to the lives of young people. If you are passionate about education and have a proven record of driving sales growth, we would love to have you on our team.
Who are we and what drives us?
Bedrock Learning is an innovative education technology organisation, transforming learning through literacy. Our cutting-edge platform teaches and helps hundreds of thousands of users every single day. Discover our mission here.
We are ranked as the UK’s number one solution in primary and secondary schools, our NPS is market-leading and teachers say that our platform benefits the widest population of school learners.
We are committed to each and every one of our customers, whether they’re completing a grammar quiz, reading a performance analysis report or asking us a question via support.
Our inquisitive culture drives our innovation and ensures we deliver maximum value for our users, which makes Bedrock Learning a rewarding and exhilarating place to work.
Sales and Business Development
- Identify potential clients through research, networking, and lead generation.
- Present, promote, and sell our solution using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and other industry events to promote the company's products and services.
Customer Relationship Management
- Foreground our educational intent and mission in all that you do here at Bedrock.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, providing them with appropriate product solutions.
- Develop and manage a customer portfolio, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be product focused, sharing the needs of the customer with the Product Team.
Sales Process Management
- Follow company sales processes and strategies, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Use CRM systems (such as HubSpot) to record sales activities, manage customer interactions, and track sales performance.
Reporting and Communication
- Provide regular sales reports, including activity, closures, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate customer feedback to the team and contribute to strategy meetings
- Bachelors degree or higher.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; Google Workspace; familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive professional business relationships.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritising, time management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Why Join Us
This is a perfect opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to enhance their sales skills, earning potential and strategic capability. The role is fully loaded with future career potential. Bedrock is a supportive and flexible place to grow, with life balancing benefits such as a 4-day week and flexible working hours. More importantly, our collective mission to improve learning and literacy is something that you can feel good about every day.
Your health and wellbeing
- Annual pay increase
- 4-day week benefit
- Comprehensive private medical cover for you, your partner and your children including: GP services, mental health pathway, dental and optical, enhanced hospital lists and full medical cover.
- Employee assistance programme for mental health, wellbeing, financial and legal support.
- Eye examination scheme.
- Hybrid working.
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year.
- £1,000 yearly personal allowance for training and development.
- Company pension scheme.
Bedrock Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.