Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Ipswich, UK ⚠️
To provide efficient and effective Sales administrative support to the Channel Development and Account Management teams. As the Sales Administrator (SA), you will be responsible for entering data sent via email into our CRM system, Salesforce.
Additional administrative support may be required for projects, and ad-hoc activities.
Working hours 15-20 a week.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Responsible for monitoring Sales Admin inbox and actioning incoming data entry tasks.
- Entering information received via email into Salesforce using standard templates.
- Liaising with Sales teams to ensure pipeline is fully up to date.
- Liaising with Sales Operations to ensure all pipeline items are allocated.
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Proven administration/coordination experience;
- Experience in managing multiple, high priority tasks and adjusting to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines;
- Microsoft Office skills.
All applications will be handled by Reed- please contact them if you are interested - Rachel Dunham [email protected].
Who are we?
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2022 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, remotely or a mix of remote/office. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and non-contributory pension from month three;
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.