Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
We’re looking for a driven Revenue Recognition to provide support to the financial department by managing reconciliations and ensuring the funds received. Reporting to the Senior Controller, you will work as part of a Finance Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Validation of the revenue circuit ensuring its correct recording through a monthly analysis.
- Ensure receipt of funds received as well as validation of the amounts to be received.
- Monitoring the status of the balances and identifying inconsistencies.
- Reviewing reconciliations to identify anomalies or errors that may require further investigation.
- Calculation of outstanding receivables and control of PSP deposits and reserves.
- Validation of PSP invoices and analysis of fees.
- Generating reports detailing reconciliation status, outstanding receivables, and other reporting ad hoc
- Identify opportunities improvement for the reconciliation process
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, data analytics or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as a Revenue Recognition.
- Proven experience in PSP environments.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, it will be proven with a test
- Knowledge of data-oriented tools is a plus
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- A true 4-day working week (because we love what we do, but we also love time off!)
- Competitive compensation package
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Remote work
- We will set you up for success: Choose between a brand new computer from either Apple or Windows, screen, keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Career progression opportunities - We want you to grow as we grow!
- 200€ of credit in all Hellotickets events and experiences
- Diverse and fun start-up environment
Hellotickets is a leading global platform and passionate provider of travel experiences, tours and activities, helping explorers from 15 countries find their way to more wonder in the world.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Jorge Díaz Largo and Alberto Martinez, the brand is built on the belief that travel experiences and the emotions they inspire result in lives lived more fully, lives lived large. And living large is what we all should do.
Resolutely focused on the live large experience, Hellotickets is based on a 4-day workweek and full remote model, with a team of over 70 employees living around the world.
Hellotickets is supported by early stage growth experts including Chris Colbert, Former Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Labs, Pillar VC, a top U.S. venture capital firm, and Techstars, one of the biggest success accelerators in the world.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.