Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
We are excited to hire you as an experienced Reservation Sales Professional to support our customers in the hospitality industry through inbound call services. Our team helps prospective guests plan and book their reservations at our customers’ amazing properties. Who are our customers? They are vacation rental companies and independently-owned hotels located in popular resort destinations – many of whom you may be familiar with. Our Reservation Sales Agents truly feel like an extension of the customer’s reservation team because you will be trained and knowledgeable about each property.
This is NOT timeshare sales. There is NO cold calling involved.
Upon completion of training at a base rate, your income will include the base rate, commissions, bonuses, and incentives. You have the potential to increase your base rate after one year.
- Paid training rate of $12 (4 weeks) then an hour base rate of $10 - $12 per hour (depending on Location) and eligible to earn commissions and bonuses based on your performance in addition to the base pay rate.
- All positions are PART-TIME with an average of 27.5 hours per week 5.5-hour shifts five (5) days per week.
- In this home-based position, you will utilize various computer systems and tools to assist prospective guests to book their room reservations.
- The more reservations you book, the more money you make!
- Training is held virtually through live, instructor-led training sessions.
- Opportunity to move to full-time status (based upon performance).
Be part of an established, incredible Company to work for - we have been named on multiple "Top Workplaces" lists.
Top Three Outcomes for Year One
- Maintain Call Quality standards averaging a min. of 80% Call Quality Score per month.
- Maintain team average Call Conversion standards.
- Develop and sustain internal peer relationships with a positive attitude and understanding of business needs.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain Call Quality standards to meet Revinate and Customer expectations.
- Maintain performance metrics and goals as set by Department Leadership.
- Receive and embrace Sales Coaching and Training Opportunities continually.
- REMOTE - This is a 100% work-from-home opportunity. No commute is a good thing!
- EQUIPMENT - Revinate will provide you with the equipment necessary to help you be successful in this position at no cost to you.
- SUPPORT- Internal support team to help you be successful in real-time.
- TRAINING - Four weeks of paid training and ongoing training to help support your career.
- TIME OFF - Paid time off.
- DISCOUNTS- Hotel and Rental car savings.
- BENEFITS - Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, 401K, and more.
- Remote US-based training
- Paid training: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-3:15 PM PST for the first four (4) weeks.
- Most scheduled shifts include afternoons, evenings, weekends, and some holidays. Revinate pays shift differentials and holiday pay in addition to the base hourly rate accordingly.
- All shifts include at least one weekend day (Saturday and/or Sunday)
What You’ll Bring
- A dedicated high-speed internet connection (minimum upload and download speed required).
- Safe, remote worksite free from undue noise and distractions, including family obligations.
- At least two (2) years of sales and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Well-spoken, professional, polite, enthusiastic, and proficient use of the English language (speaking/writing).
- Sales orientated and motivated to earn commissions, bonuses, incentives, and contests.
People Describe You As
- Having A.C.E (Attitude, Confidence, Enthusiasm)
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.