Regional Account ManagerQwick
Posted 1 week ago
Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Qwick Account Managers service a book of business providing an exceptional customer experience triggering repeat orders to increase share of wallet. Account Managers are accountable for business retention, growth, and securing new business referrals in addition to providing day-to-day support and proactive outreach to increase business engagement.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Building relationships with business partners and servicing their day-to-day needs
- Being proactive and providing value in order to increase account retention
- Hunting for new opportunities within your business book
- Re-engaging inactive businesses
- Managing your book of business with data driven analysis
- Being involved in the community and attending networking events to win new business for your market
- Working with cross functional teams to achieve goals together
- Exceeding personal and team goals
- Working in a fast paced start-up environment
- Working with really smart people on a mission to revolutionize an industry
Requirements and qualifications:
- 2+ years Account Management or Customer Service experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Technology environment experience preferred
- Hospitality and or staffing experience a plus
- Ability to conduct demos/trainings of a tech enabled solution while articulating the value prop and ROI
- Exceptional customer experience skills
- Ability to upsell and achieve revenue growth goals
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multitask and work on multiple businesses simultaneously
- Love data and analytics to drive solutions
- Excellent computer skills, tech savvy, experience using a CRM and other tech tools
- High level of integrity and commitment to building a successful start up
- Financial acumen to learn and understand gross margins, pricing and impacts to profitability
- Can work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer great benefits including competitive pay and benefits, 401(k) with a match, unlimited PTO. We are passionate about the work that we do and the culture that we’re building while doing it. Our cultural values are an important part of who we are.
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.