Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Welcome to AgHires! We are a leader in recruiting and job advertising within the agriculture, agribusiness, food production and horticulture industries. We pride ourselves on deep partnerships, open communication, integrity, and selectivity to deliver top talent to our clients. We are based in SE Michigan recruit across the US and Canada. Our culture is entrepreneurial and is built with a team of high-drive, continuous learners who love to win together.
We're hiring for a Part-Time Recruiter Assistant / Candidate Sourcer to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our recruiters to support them in candidate generation for various openings. Your time will mainly be spent in searching for potential candidates using various search techniques online, building company contact lists and sending reach-outs. This role does not interact with clients and does not conduct interviews, rather you would be working internally with our recruitment team. Enjoy recruiting for all types of roles in agriculture, horticulture and food production for farms and agribusinesses.
The role is 25 hours per week Monday through Friday; set schedule to be determined together. This role is remote from your home.
We offer $22-24/hour along with holiday pay and paid time off. Join an amazing high-drive team who have worked together to grow our organization to where it is today.
We are only considering candidates who bring a strong agricultural background. Depending on your goals and abilities you may remain part-time or advance into a into a full-time recruiter role within 8-12 months.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with recruiters to get a deep understanding of the roles and types of candidate backgrounds, skills and abilities to target
- Use various systems and tools to connect with potential candidates including job boards, online network platforms and our own candidate database
- Research company names and create potential candidate lists
- Work with recruiters on sourcing strategies and techniques
- Develop and create compelling, individualized messages to candidates
- Manage candidate's information accurately in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of agriculture required
- Proven attention to detail and a naturally fast-paced worker
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to successfully work from home