Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Bend, USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience? Do you thrive on building an amazing employee culture and supporting training initiatives? Revinate is looking for a talented individual like you to join our team! This role will support recruitment operations (50%), Culture (25%) and Learning & Development(25%).
This position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition with a dotted line to our Chief of Staff. Our ideal candidate is able to work onsite in our Bend, Oregon office 1 day a week and/or as needed.
Ready to make an impact? Join us at Revinate, where your skills and enthusiasm will shape the future of our dynamic team!
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams
- Be a systems expert in Lever or similar ATS, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor
- Support recruiting processes to ensure efficiency
- Manage the master list of open headcount and prepare a weekly headcount slide deck.Ensure accurate, timely, and targeted job postings
- Facilitate smooth interview experiences and assist in the offer process
- Track referrals for payroll and provide a seamless experience for referrals and referee
- Set up automation for hiring campaigns and provide weekly data
- Assist in sourcing passive candidates for top-quality hires
- Lead the Culture Club and be the driving force behind creating an amazing employee experience
- Own the People Team Newsletter
- Manage events, from idea generation to executionResearch venues and costs for offsites
- Coordinate All Hands meetings, including anniversary celebrations and slide deck creationHandle birthday cards and Amazon gifts
- Take charge of swag research, ordering, and packing (local)Manage office-related tasks, such as ordering food for offices and planning events
- Support the 'Wow 90 Day' onboarding experience
- Schedule, coordinate, and communicate workshops, including insights sessions
- Be familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS) like Lattice, Udemy, and Easy Llama
What You’ll Bring (Qualifications and Competencies):
- 2+ years of experience within HR/People teams, preferably within L&D and/or Onboarding
- 1+ years of experience within Talent Acquisition, preferably within Recruitment Coordination
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in written communications
- Systems thinker, always suggesting ways to simplify processes
- Quick learner with the ability to teach others
- Positive energy and attitude that attracts top talent
- Technical aptitude to navigate and utilize our People Team software systems
- Health insurance-employee premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Dental insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Vision insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- 401(k) with employer match
- Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Flex time off
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Telehealth access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].