Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Experience in recruiting, staffing operations, HR, or related area.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently in order to effectively communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market, who may be from English-speaking countries.
- Experience in sourcing and recruitment in APAC.
- Experience solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor and business partner.
- Experience working with sustained performance, accountability, and integrity.
- Ability to manage customer relationships and provide customer consultative skills.
- Ability to translate data and trends into effective hiring strategies.
About the job
Google is known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. The Google Recruiting team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers. As a member of our recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding unique candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of resourcefulness and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working at Google. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, friendlier and more efficient.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Implement staffing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires.
- Demonstrate positive influence on agreed Singapore site-wide or pan-APAC strategy and advocate Google’s diversity initiatives.
- Identify synergies and opportunities to streamline hiring efficiency across multiple functions.
- Recruit talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals. Provide a high-quality experience for every candidate from application stage to offer.
- Set and deliver clear milestones and effectively engage leadership.