Posted 1 week ago
Bunny Studio is the world’s only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more, in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. With Bunny Studio, our clients can expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity always.
At Bunny Studio we are looking for a highly motivated Customer Experience Associate to join our customer operations team. You’ll work with a highly diverse and multicultural remote team with a mission to “make it happen”, where passion and fun are prized as much as hard work and creativity.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 90 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we've grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet-lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Work closely with managers to comprehensively understand the company’s hiring needs for each team, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
Manage the entire recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline - Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing screenings - Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes before moving them through the hiring process.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
You are a great person for the job if you have:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Because we value candor, your gross salary will be USD $38,490.89 per year.**
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equity amongst all our team members. Therefore, our compensations are determined per functional area and role. Hence, team members within the same role and job level will earn the same. Before you apply, ensure that the salary is within your income expectations.
\\ Please note, this is gross salary, meaning It is the salary that is without any deductions on social securities and taxes.