Signifyd is experiencing some major growth and we are looking to add a Recruiter to our amazing Recruiting Team to help. You will be excited to establish and strengthen excellent recruiting processes and standards, build relationships with internal client groups, and contribute to the development of Signifyd's external employment brand. You will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and have a unique opportunity to work across different departments and see your efforts directly influence our success!
This will be a 6 month contract with a potential for extension/conversion based on performance and if the company needs to warrant it.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting responsibilities for a variety of roles, with a heavy emphasis on sourcing for difficult to fill positions
- Build adoption of standardized, scalable hiring processes across the company, providing advice, coaching, and outstanding service to hiring managers in pursuit of achieving their hiring goals
- Promote standards for our candidates recruitment experience, establishing genuine relationships and never failing to provide diligent follow through
- Promote full use of Greenhouse ATS across teams
- Use a data-driven approach and provide strategic input to leadership regarding longer-term talent acquisition strategies and trends, including recruiting marketing efforts
Requirements for position:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1 or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to juggle multiple different requisitions, and a genuine excitement for contributing to all parts of the recruiting process
- Experience with internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products such as LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems (experience with Greenhouse is a major plus)
- Background in sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with ambiguity, limited direction, and establishing something from nothing
- Impeccable communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills
- Creativity, persistence, confidence and a relentlessly positive attitude are a must