Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
In this role, you will cover a full range of receptionist duties for our Canary Wharf office. You will meet and greet our visitors providing an excellent customer face to face service.
**Please note that you will be based in our office 5 days a week**
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Support stakeholders when booking visitors into the Visitor Management System;
- Liaise with the main building reception team in support of visitor management;
- Meet, greet, and account for all SmartestEnergy visitors in a professional and friendly manner;
- Manage the ID security card system, account for the issue of initial issues, replacement cards and management of the visitor passes;
- Preparation of the meeting room for the C-Suite meetings;
- Provide visitors with Health & Safety information and an office orientation as required;
- Ensure visitors for members of C-Suite are booked in and escorted to the respective meeting room;
- Ensure all meeting rooms are serviceable and replenished as required;
- Collect and distribute post and deliveries as required;
- Provide adhoc support to the Executive Assistant and Office Manager with the day-to-day business;
- Support our office compliance with legislative Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Front Office experience is preferential however, no prior experience is required for this role as there will be full training provided;
- Great communication skills and team player.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2024 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.