Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here - and iHeart is leading it! iHeartMedia, the number one audio company in America, reaches 90% of Americans every month.
We have a massive audience unmatched by other audio companies. Key highlights of our brand include:
- We're reaching an audience that's twice the size of any other audio company.
- We tower over the largest TV network by almost three times in size.
- Our reach is almost 4 times the size of the largest ad-supported music streaming service.
Our range and volume are unparalleled:
- We hold more #1 rated markets than the next two largest radio companies combined.
- We're the largest podcast publisher, having more monthly downloads than the second- and third-largest podcast publishers combined.
- iHeart is the home to the most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers.
- We create and produce popular and well-known branded live music events, such as the iHeartRadio Music Festival, iHeartRadio Music Awards, and the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour.
- iHeartRadio is the #1 streaming radio digital service in America.
- Our social media footprint is 7 times larger than the next largest audio service.
- We operate the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry, bringing data, targeting and attribution to all forms of audio at an unparalleled scale.
We're committed to providing a range of programming that reflects the diversity of the many communities we serve. Our company values stress:
- Welcoming dissent
- Accepting mistakes in the pursuit of new ideas
- Respect for everyone
Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia!
Open Application Notice
If you're excited about this role but don't feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
Job Description: Promotions Assistant
What We Need:
We're seeking a skilled Promotions Assistant to assist the promotions and marketing departments.
What You'll Do:
- Execute promotions such as remotes, events, van appearances and other marketing and promotions team activities.
- Coordinate contest prize inventory, prize sheets, prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Set up and break down audio equipment, promotional tents, hang banners and other staging elements.
- Activate promotional events with games and music.
- Interact with attendees at promotional events.
- Capture and recap promotional events via photos, video, audio, social media, etc.
- Drive promotional vehicles.
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms.
- Excellent driving record, valid driver's license and proof of insurability.
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects.
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Previous experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing/customer service.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with others and maintain composure when faced with difficult situations.
What You'll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return.
- Ability to work within standardized procedures and an understanding of when to escalate.
- Skills to solve straightforward problems using established procedures.
- Close attention to detail, following up until issues are resolved.
- Common courtesy when communicating with coworkers and outside contacts.
Dallas, TX: 14001 N Dallas Parkway, Suites 200 and 300, 75240
- Position Type: Regular
- Work Type: Part time
- Pay Type: Hourly
iHeartMedia's benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options.
- A 401K plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost - services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving.
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
_The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination. Non-compete will be required for certain positions as allowed by law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.