Project Manager Contractor
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
You will drive business change and help deliver projects within the Debt and Change of Tenancy Teams.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- To create and own the project plan/roadmap of all initiatives taking place within the Debt teams and Change of Tenancy Team;
- To work with the Senior Debt Manager and other members of the department to gather, prioritise and monitor the initiatives within the roadmap;
- To ensure the project plan is up to date and on track according to the agreed initiative deadlines;
- Collaboration with stakeholders and wider teams within Smartest Energy Business to ensure the initiatives and delivery dates are successful;
- Planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting project activities to key stakeholders ensuring that comprehensive reporting is prepared and maintained;
- Ownership and management of project risks and issues, ensuring the correct escalation route is followed and mitigation is in place;
- Management of project resources and ensuring resource demand is planned.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Proven track record in delivering change within an operational environment
- Project Management skills, with the ability to manage complex projects including the risks and uncertainty.
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2024 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.