Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, Canada ⚠️
Join Team CARFAX as a Project Manager
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment.
We’re seeking a Project Manager to focus on defining, planning, and implementing a diverse set of projects for our Consumer-facing products.
This role has an expectation of 3 days in the office per week, subject to change based on future business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of all aspects of project management, agile development team product ownership, analysis and validation (QA/UAT) while managing changes to project scope, schedule and costs
- Develop and refine project plans specifying goals, staffing, scheduling, risks, and contingency plans and gather, articulate, and represent project requirements
- Ensure a common understanding across stakeholders and team members by setting and managing expectations in accordance with the project plan
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams through the execution of tasks defined in the project plan
- Measure project performance to monitor progress, identify variances, perform corrective actions, and communicate to stakeholders
- Establish and cultivate strong working relationships with other teammates, departments and organizations
- Generate key project deliverables and facilitate their review
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary education and 5-7 years experience in project management
- Experience working with back end related projects related to HR, Finance and Analytics
- Proficient within an Agile (Scrum / Kanban) environment
- Proven ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Experience leading project teams of 6 or more people
- Demonstrated use of proven project management practices and tools and excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and SharePoint/Confluence/HTML skills
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time - primarily between CARFAX offices
- Bonus points for those with PMP, CSPO, ITIL or CSM certifications
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation, benefits and generous time-off policies
- 4-Day summer work weeks and a winter holiday break
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
Don’t just take our word for it:
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.