Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
About The Position
As Augury’s Program Manager, you will be crucial to driving and orchestrating cross company programs using tools and methodologies to continuously improve our execution. As Augury becomes larger and our key initiatives become both more complex and more cross-functional, we will grow our program management teams across the company.
A Day In Your Life
- Planning & Schedule: Define the program and build a master schedule to get everyone involved aligned, identify the critical path. Create clarity, define clear milestones, and success criteria.
- Execution: track, course-correct, and remove blockers on an ongoing basis to meet the business goals on schedule, on quality, and on budget. Assess tradeoffs- surface to decision-makers
- Communication: create cadence and process for internal and external communication and decision making.
- Develop a high-level integrated milestone plan for the programs /portfolio and manage changes in accordance with company strategy and priorities.
- Identify risks and opportunities in strategies and/or org structure(s).
- Facilitate and manage the creation, approval, and execution of complex initiatives that resolve critical and/or endemic challenges including planning, scheduling, implementation, documentation, and communication.
- Foster a culture of data-driven agile program management, exceptional execution, and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement processes and procedures for Program Management and cross-functional collaboration to support business growth in volume, complexity, and geographic expansion.
- Ensure effective program communications at all levels of the organization; Drive information flow and communicate processes, status, decisions, and risks to all stakeholders and in collaboration with all teams.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5+ years of progressive Program Management experience. Experience working in global companies and cross-functional programs.
- Communicator: External relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Leadership: Decision-maker with the ability to build trust and transparency.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $133,000 to $169,000. California and New York City is $148,000 to $175,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.