In 2022 we switched to a 4 day work week (32 hours)
Posted 3 weeks ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Canada
REPORTS TO: PRODUCER
PERMANENT – FULL-TIME
Come be part of a production team that is fully committed to the success of a brand new and exciting project! Our mandate is to support the development team to deliver this project with the highest standards of AAA quality while respecting the available resources.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary groups and various external partners. You will join an experienced, open-minded and passionate crew.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with the production team on all tasks;
- Work to support and motivate the game team;
- Plan and ensure that deadlines are met;
- Be responsible for the life cycle of the different stages of production and follow up with the production and game teams to achieve the objectives;
- Manage the database of bugs and tasks;
- Build and maintain project documentation;
- Plan and organize team activities;
- Work to continuously improve the team's workflow processes;
- Participate in the coordination of the production of the different trades.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of experience in project planning and management. Experience in video games is an asset;
- Experience in problem solving and conflict management;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure while meeting deadlines;
- Collaboration, listening and empathy;
- Ability to express ideas well;
- Flexible and able to adapt to various teams;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Relevant and complementary experience in any other role in the video game industry, within a game team;
- Good knowledge of Agile, Scrum or Kanban production methods;
- Experience with JIRA and/or other task and bug management software.
WHY JOIN US:
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!