Product Support Engineer
Raptor Technologies LLC
Founded in 2002, Raptor has partnered with over 52,000 schools globally, including over 5,000 K-12 U.S. school districts, to provide integrated visitor, volunteer, emergency management, safeguarding, and early intervention software and services that cover the full spectrum of school and student safety. Our team of safety enthusiasts and our suite of industry-leading solutions provide schools with confidence in their safety and student wellbeing programs so they can focus on teaching. Driven by our mission to protect every child, every school, every day, Raptor customers mitigate risks from prevention to preparedness and reunifying families. To learn more about Raptor Technologies, visit raptortech.com
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Why Join the Raptor Pack?:
We are passionate about our mission to protect every child, every school, every day!
- You join the gold standard in school safety software
- You will join a company where innovation and customer collaboration are part of our everyday that drives new product development to help keep kids safe
- You will work with diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We are committed to supporting your learning
- We are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance
What will you do?:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support external users with the operation of our software.
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls to assist clients with software or hardware issues using remote assistancetools.
- Take ownership of issues reported/found with an emphasis on the need?to research, troubleshoot, and identify software or process?issues.
- Deliver exceptional customer service while adhering to support policies and processes.
- Provide on-demand product training for new and existing clients through support tickets.
- Adapt quickly to product and process changes in a fast-paced environment with multiple products and release cycles.
- Appropriately manage time and maintaina high level of availability to handle incoming calls and tickets independently.
- Handle a variety of hardware issues, including multiple models of scanners, printers, and all-in-one PCs.
- Understand and meet required key performance driver metrics for the technical support department.
- Support tickets or issues for the following products: Visitor Management, Volunteer Manager and all hardware.
What do you need to succeed?:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or 2 years of related experience in a technical or over the phone customer service role.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Time management skills in a virtual workforce environment (working from home).
What's in it for you?:
Besides being part of the Raptor Pack, we care about each other, making a difference in our communities and achieving a success that is mutual.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Pet insurance
- 11 Paid holidays
- Workplace flexibility
Raptor Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind. Company Overview How did Raptor become the nations leading provider of integrated school safety solutions? It started when we had the vision to build the first web-based visitor management system designed specifically for K-12. That system, Raptor Visitor Management, is now trusted to protect more schools than all other K-12 visitor management systems combined. Today, Raptor is trusted by over 52,000 K-12 U.S. schools, representing more than 5,000 districts. Every school day, Raptor screens over 350,000 visitors, flags 75 sex offenders, and alerts schools of 150 child custody issues.
But we didnt stop there, Raptor has grown into a fully integrated school safety software suite that enables schools to not only screen visitors, but also screen and track volunteers, report on drills, respond to emergencies, and reunite families.? Raptor Technologies is setting the standard for school safety by carrying out its mission to protect every child, every school, every day.