Are you passionate about planning and organizing software projects, user-friendly interfaces and well thought-out software features? Are you also interested in the topic of search engine optimization and are you willing to deepen your knowledge about it? - Then we are looking for you as a product owner / project manager (m/f/d) for Seobility. You will play a key role in the planning and conception of our SEO software and support it's implementation. You will enrich Seobility with ideas, motivation and the power to implement a first-class user interface that our customers will continue to love in the future. As a contact person for the Customer Support Team, you will also form the interface between customer and product and directly transfer improvement opportunities to product management.
Seobility already supports over 400,000 website operators worldwide in optimizing their websites and online shops for their long-term online success. Our innovative SEO software helps find and fix errors, optimize content for search engines and it does this in the best possible way to monitor success. 15 employees, from junior to senior in an almost flat management hierarchy working together to add value for our users. Your contribution will significantly impact the product and our customers will help you on your journey with their feedback. Seobility is part of Saas.group LLC which was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help small companies reach their full potential. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step.
What you bring to the table
- Experience in implementing software projects
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, management, development and software design
- Knowledge of web development and website creation
- Interest or experience in the field of SEO and online marketing
Day to day
- Organize and prioritize our product backlogs
- Design and improve software features
- Main contact for our stakeholders and management
- Work directly with our software developers and coordinate with them
- Provide 2nd level support for product-related customer inquiries and problems
- Support in test and quality management
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European time zone preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.