Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Germany ⚠️
Luscii is a digital healthcare platform that enables healthcare professionals to guide their patients remotely. We are looking for an experienced Product marketing manager to join our team in Germany and help us make a difference in healthcare. You will be responsible for creating more awareness about Luscii in the German market and finding interested prospects and leads. At Luscii, you can contribute to our common goal of ‘creating space for care’: ensuring that healthcare professionals and patients have more space and time for the things that really matter - a qualified interaction and communication.
We are ambitious to have a lot of impact in Germany and already have our first implementations running. Our customers and partners realize impressive outcomes in terms of the ‘quadruple aim’. We work closely together with healthcare organizations and other partners, helping them to reach their visions of deploying modern, digitally enabled care pathways. As we take the next step in growing our business in Germany, we are looking to expand our team. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of challenges, loves learning, is hands-on and knows how to navigate through the German healthcare system.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifies a coherent marketing strategy for our product;
- Conducts competitor analysis & market research;
- Shapes communication & product positioning;
- Identifies the product features to spotlight and empowers the sales team with clear value propositions;
- Explains benefits of product features via customer-facing messaging;
- Leads product demos & presentations;
- Sets up marketing campaigns for demand generation;
- Selects the appropriate pricing strategy for the product;
- Provides guidance throughout the lifecycle of the product, ranging from minimum viable products to fully mature products.
What makes this all interesting? Luscii is a great place to work!
- We have flexible working hours and you’re the owner of your own diary in accordance with customer engagements;
- We are (all) working fully remote and this will be the case for the future as well;
- We're a Holacracy organisation; that means responsibility, freedom and autonomy;
- We have a monthly meeting every month called Assemblii this takes place in the Netherlands. We expect you to be able to attend this 6 times in the year for the connection with your colleagues. This day we work together and do something fun;
- Possibilities for visiting conferences or taking courses;
- We have a 4-day workweek (meaning people get paid for 5 but work 4 days);
- A salary between €72.150 and €86.830 per year based on experience;
- A lot of effort in helping YOU grow, e.g. 4% of your salary to spend on personal development.
All people at Luscii are passionate about healthcare. We always see opportunities to innovate, to improve and to create space for care, allowing healthcare professionals more bandwidth to provide real attention for those in need. We are active since 2011 and have developed a world-class remote patient monitoring platform that is used in 7 countries, are partner of the NHS in the UK and serve 75% of the hospitals in The Netherlands. We don’t do this alone, we have close partnerships with global players like Apple and Omron.
We want to be the best in our field. So we embrace learning and getting better every day. This goes for our products, but also our people. At Luscii, we don’t have to motivate you to keep track of relevant developments in the field of digital health and transformation.
Before diving into our 'wishlist', an important thing to mention is that Luscii is based on teamplay. So we don't look for heroes (only on the dance floor....) but for people who really like to be part of a (international) team that goes the extra mile for each other.
Our ideal candidate
- Has a bachelors degree;
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager or other similar role;
- Has experience working in Digital Healthcare;
- Has knowledge of the German health system;
- Gather the right data to do proper market research;
- Breathes agile and is interested in learning and working in a Holacracy organisation;
- Has experience in shaping/optimising the marketing strategy and process;
- Is analytical and hands-on, we want to continuously develop and improve;
- Has set up and used analysis tools before, such as Google Analytics;
- Has a flair for high-quality communication, including graphics and appealing wordings;
- Works and lives in Germany, speaks native German and fluent English.
And now… So that’s who we are and what new colleague we’re looking for, if you have any questions about the role or Luscii? Please contact Jamy Pot, Recruiter, via [email protected].
Apply with Indeed