Product Marketing Executive
We are piloting a 6 month trial of the 4 day work week (32hrs) from 28th Feb 2022. No drop in salary
Posted 2 weeks ago
Product Marketing Executive | Evouchers
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communication
Location: Newmarket - Hybrid
Hours: 32hrs across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As Product Marketing Executive, you’ll work across all of Evouchers’ solutions and customers, supporting the teams to deliver superior marketing communication and customer support.
You’ll enjoy the challenge of doing things differently (we love new ideas) and you’ll be someone who embraces new ways of working.
We’re innovative in our way of thinking, and we encourage our team to be too, so you’ll have full reign in shaping the immediate responsibilities whilst looking at the future remit of the role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Studying the company’s products and building a comprehensive plan to highlight key features to educate and inspire existing customers whilst attracting new.
- Creating marketing campaigns for products at strategic points in the calendar. This includes a multi-channel approach which targets specific audiences.
- Manage the social media channels for Evouchers and sister company, HolidayActivities. This includes general brand awareness together with specific initiatives and paid-for advertising (working with our external partner).
- Support the Sales and Account teams in new business opportunities through communication, advertising and increased brand awareness.
- Manage and execute principal exhibitions in the UK and Australia, leveraging sponsorship opportunities and ensuring brand awareness is maximised.
- Collaborate with wider Evouchers team members to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities.
- Write and create content for various purposes, including website, print, blogs and more.
Liaise with the internal team of designers, web developers and social media experts, plus external agencies to implement marketing campaigns.
- Managing a calendar of content marketing activity and executive key initiatives to deadline.
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Previous product marketing experience
- The ability to create and deliver ideas that complement the company’s objectives
- Ability to deliver high-quality work against defined objectives and deadlines
- Strong listening and communication skills with the ability to collaborate and build positive relationships internally and externally
- A great team player, capable of working closely with different people and organisations to achieve objectives
- Self-motivation with the confidence and enthusiasm to take the initiative and get things done
- Ability to prioritise workflow
- Demonstrable experience with core marketing competencies and practices