Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
Why should I apply?
SmartestEnergy Business are seeking a skilled and innovative Marketing Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that drive the success of our products and value proposition in the UK B2B market. Working within the SmartestEnergy Business Sales & Marketing team, your role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams, sales, customer operations and marketing, to ensure the seamless integration of product offerings with the overall marketing strategy.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Product Planning and Development: define product features, specifications, and pricing that align with market demands and customer preferences;
- Product Strategy: Develop comprehensive plans that encompass product launch strategies, promotional activities, and targeted campaigns to drive product adoption and revenue growth;
- Go-to-Market Execution: Coordinate and oversee the successful execution of marketing plans, working closely with various internal teams, external agencies, and vendors;
- Sales Enablement: Support the sales & channel teams with marketing collateral, product training, and tools to enhance their effectiveness in promoting and selling the product;
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct thorough market research to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitor analysis. Utilise the insights to inform product positioning and marketing strategies;
- Performance Analysis: Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and product initiatives, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Customer Insights: Gather feedback and insights from customers to drive product enhancements and iterate marketing strategies based on customer preferences and behavior;
- Budget Management: Manage product effectively, optimizing resources to achieve goals and ROI targets.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Led and executed successful product launches that resulted in high customer adoption, increased market share, and positive brand recognition;
- Developed a compelling product positioning strategy that clearly differentiated the product from competitors, resonated with the target audience, and contributed to increased sales;
- Created innovative and impactful marketing campaigns that successfully reached the target audience and generated significant interest in the product.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What does hybrid working mean to us?
Hybrid working typically means 2 days in the office location listed on this advert and 3 days working at home each week. Some occasional travel to our other offices may be required.
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2023 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.