Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate's solutions leverage advanced technology, data analytics, and automation to improve efficiency and drive customer happiness in the hospitality industry.
As a Product Manager at Revinate, you will play a crucial role in driving the development and enhancement of our products. You will collaborate with engineering, design, and cross-functional teams, to prioritize features and deliver exceptional solutions that address the needs of our customers.
This role is perfect for applicants transitioning into product management with relevant skills from consulting, venture capital, or investment banking experience.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of the hospitality industry, market trends, product functionality, and customer needs to prioritize features and enhancements
- Drive product adoption while analyzing product usage and success metrics
- Drive the complete product lifecycle for roadmap items from researching market and competitive needs and writing product requirements to delivering the product to market
- Create detailed product specs to communicate requirements to the development team
- Collaborate closely with development teams to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of product features
- Understand the technical impact of product decisions and make tradeoffs to optimize against product delivery and customer needs
- Leverage the customer voice to understand and prioritize feature development
- Distill technical and functional requirements into key differentiators and benefits for prospects and customers
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of product management, management consulting, venture capital, or investment banking experience
- Experience in B2B, Marketing SaaS, or hospitality tech preferred
- Strong technical background and understanding
- Strong user experience and product sense
- Proven track record delivering against project commitments
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].