Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
Senior Product Manager | Product | London | Full-Time
We’re Hutch, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 280 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Senior Product Manager
Hutch are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team in London. You should be result-oriented and enjoy working with a high level of autonomy. You should have a good knowledge of the mobile gaming market, an understanding of business ethics and a data-driven approach to optimisation.
You’ll be reporting to the Game Director and work closely with the Analyst and other Product Managers to execute a product-centered strategy that will drive sustainable growth across all KPI’s.
- Understand and improve internal processes
- Solve Owner of Live-ops
- Pricing In-game Assets
- Collaboration with Analysts & Game Designer
- Balancing game economy
- Feature Design
- Designing offers for improving the monetisation of the game
- Create hypothesis and a/b test those hypothesis
- Develop feature ideas that address user and business needs and work cross-functionally (with engineers, UI designers, community, marketing, etc.) to launch them
- Handling repetitive product requirements for sustaining the product’s health
- Analyse and report on product performance
- Deliver market & competitor analyses, with a particular focus on games operating in the same space
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry with at least 1 in a product management or game design role OR new grads who are passionate about mobile product/game development
- Understanding of A/B testing fundamentals
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to extract data
- Understanding of Power of Live-Ops
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new features
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for games and mobile gaming
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with different stakeholders
- Interest in “Free to Play” gaming
- Ability to create UI wireframes and tailor good UX
- Experience with CRM tools like Braze, Leanplum etc.
- Extensive market knowledge (e.g. all top grossing games)
- Ability to extract data via SQL
- Motorsports enthusiast
- Interested in community management
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch in central London. We have additional offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with;
- Hutch is now a 4-Day Work Week company*
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Excellent salary
- Private health care
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Free snacks and drinks
- Social events, game launch parties, Thursday night drinks and much more
*This will mean that Hutch employees will work a maximum of 4 days per week (30 hours/week) Mon-Thurs, with zero reductions in pay (compared to a 5 day working week).
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us- https://www.hutch.io/