Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Israel ⚠️
About The Position
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead and develop Augury’s core products of Machine Health. You will be responsible for creating exceptional user experiences that align with our product vision and strategy, deep-diving on our customers problems, and align internally with various stakeholders. **Join our team to help shape the future of our industry!
A Day in Your Life:**
- Act as the driving force behind improving our product's UX from in-depth product understanding and empathy with our users, defining its vision and strategy to feature development through experimentation.
- Define product roadmap and specs for R&D to follow and deliver products that meet user needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with designers to create user-centered product designs that delight and engage our users.
- Focus your efforts on driving breakthrough solutions that will optimize the business needs and enhance our value proposition by implementing new, strategic products.
- Understand your users to constantly identify and solve problems with the biggest impact potential.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers to solve problems and bring solutions to life.
- Manage stakeholder relationships to ensure that product development meets the needs of all stakeholders, including customers, partners, and internal teams.
What You Bring:
- Leadership: You are a go-getter motivated to achieve results and deliver impact. You quickly develop creative solutions to big tech problems. You are experienced driving cross-functional projects and managing stakeholders from organizations across the company. You have an established background in driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments.
- Experience: You are an experienced product manager with a passion for UX, business, and data. You led product discovery of customer or business problems and know how to translate them into product requirements that Engineering can understand.
- UX taste: You have a sense of “right” from “wrong” when it comes to UX, and you could push your team to deliver great user experience, in a complex tech product. You have experience creating user-centered products that delight and engage users.
- Stakeholder Management: You have experience managing stakeholder relationships and achieving internal alignment while avoiding “design by committee” situation. You can work in a transparent way, and communicate with the organization regarding your priorities, and the paths you’ve chosen.
- Analytical Skills: You are data-driven and experienced using analytics to inform product strategy and tactics. You have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to break down complex problems into small pieces that can drive impact.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
- Hybrid 4-day work week, every other week
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.