Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
As a Product Manager at Qwick, you will be developing product requirements and overseeing execution for some of the highest-impact initiatives that serve our marketplace. This role is an opportunity to shape the product that is changing the future of work.
Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. On a day-to-day basis, you will spend your time split between external meetings with customers and internal discussions with your engineering, marketing, analytics, and sales counterparts.
We’re looking for creative and curious product thinkers who can develop a compelling vision for Qwick’s products and services. In this role, you will primarily focus on aspects of the user experience such as:
- Sign-up and registration
- Conversion and monetization
- Pricing and revenue growth
- Referrals and sharing
- Retention and transaction moments
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Experimenting, optimizing, fast iteration, marketing functions, financial modeling, channel-based functions such as SEO, pricing philosophy, data and statistical analysis
- Obsessing over the customer journey through the lens of business metrics such as acquisition, CAC, activation, and retention
- Using data-driven insights to understand customer needs and effectively create the best possible value
- Working in a detail-oriented, feedback-driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Collaborating closely with the Product team and other stakeholders to drive ideal product outcomes
- Learning and growing in your Product Management skills
- Spending quality time and empathizing with users to better understand their needs
- Working alongside exceptional team members on a mission to revolutionize an industry
- Envisioning where a product should go, knowing where it is now, and making the changes to get there
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, or proven experience in an adjacent discipline such as Consulting, Marketing, or Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Deep understanding of acquisition, activation, retention, and churn metrics
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Able to iteratively improve processes over time
- Bias for action paired with an empathetic, customer-centered attitude
- Phoenix-based or willing to relocate
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.