Who we are
Awin's Product Development department is responsible for all stages of the product lifecycle - from discovery to market release, ongoing operation and continuous improvement. With our main locations being Berlin, London and Hanover, the department is 90 people strong and spanning functions including Engineering, Product Management, UX & UI design, Agile Coaching and Solution Architecture.
We value fresh perspectives, continuous personal and professional growth, diversity and a healthy work-life balance with e.g. a 4-day-week trial and flexible remote working arrangements
Who we are looking for
Our department is growing in 2022! As part of an exciting new journey of innovation at Awin, we are adding a number of roles across all levels of seniority and across most of our locations (with a focus on Berlin, London & Hanover).
These roles include, but are not limited to:
- Head of Engineering – Berlin
- Lead Engineer
- Junior, Mid & Senior Software Engineer
- AWS Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Agile Coach
- Lead Product Manager
- Product Managers
- UX Specialist
We are looking for passionate and innovative people with a proactive quality-first mindset – keen to make an impact and drive our technology, product and agile practices forward.
Please apply below if you are interested in talking to us about joining our Product Development team. Positions open up throughout 2022. This means that there can be some waiting time between your application and the start of the interview process. Thank you in advance for your patience.
What we offer
- With staff wellbeing at the forefront of our minds, we have shifted to a *4-day week* on a trial basis, offering our employees the opportunity to spend time with family and friends, focus on a long-fostered passion, or take up personal studies
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin allows you to decide. Our “ Work Wherever” policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous training opportunities to nurture self-development
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.