- Salary band: £30,000 to £40,000
Talewind is an independent UK mobile games studio, breathing adventure into the metaverse. Our mission is to create incredibly fun and engaging gaming experiences that last a lifetime. Starting with Roblox!
We are on the hunt for talented and motivated creatives to play a major role in the creation and development of our games and shape the future of our studio.
This role will report into our Lead Producer, and will play a key part in making sure projects are on track and within budget.
As a member of the Talewind team you care about the little details that make all the difference, shaping the games we create and bringing joy to our players. You love collaborating with others and articulate your ideas and solutions effectively. You are proactive and curious, with a drive to better not only the studio and our working practices but also the world around us.
Your day to day will look like:
- Communicating any project risks to the Lead Producer and help resolve/mitigate these
- Supporting the Lead Producer with creating documentation and optimising processes
- Running the sprint life cycle with a project team - planning meetings, tracking tasks to ensure work is delivered on time, sprint retrospectives, feature and game reviews
- Maintaining momentum and quality at each stage of the game delivery cycle, including contributing to resource conversations across all functions, including Development, Art, Design and QA
- Providing guidance and motivation to team members, making sure that goals and deadlines are met
- A culture champion, keeping your finger on the pulse of your team’s wellbeing and advocating a healthy work-life balance
We think you'll do great if you have:
- Experience of a full game development lifecycle (pre-production through to release) on at least one title
- Hands-on experience working with the development team
- Live Ops experience
- Proven experience in Agile (scrum certification would be beneficial)
- Experience working in project management software such as Jira, Miro, Trello
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Great communication skills and ability to motivate a team
**Nice to have:**
- A passion for Roblox and Web3 games
- A QA background
- Experience working in a remote team
- ***4 day*** working week, Monday to Thursday, Friday is yours!
- Fully remote, work from the comfort of anywhere you like within UK
- Pension contributions
- Virtual Yoga sessions
- Paid for regular meet-ups and socials
- Regular treats (doughnuts to your door!)
- We’re a small team with big dreams. Every single employee will have a direct impact on the way we run our company and the games that we make.
Building a studio for the future
At Talewind we are committed to promoting and building an inclusive studio. We want and celebrate diversity within our team - difference makes us and the games we make better.
We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation to apply for any of our vacancies.
**Come work with us!**