Do you want to work with an agency putting ethics, sustainability and wellbeing first? We’re looking for a talented PPC & Paid Social Executive to join our growing marketing agency team.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day creation and execution of client and agency paid media strategies across social ads and paid search channels including Google Ads, Shopping & Display as well as social media advertising across all major social media platforms.
If you love strategy, creative thinking and data you’ll be the ideal candidate to develop creative ways to grow our clients' businesses with paid media.
You’ll be able to plan and execute effective paid media strategies from inception to completion - managing the full process from research and planning to execution and ongoing performance improvement and reporting.
This is a hybrid role. You will be required to commute and work in our offices in Manchester as well as work from home when desired.
About Reward Agency
We’re a sustainable marketing agency based in Manchester. A team of strategists, designers, marketers & copywriters creating branding, digital experiences & marketing strategies.
Results, transparency, ethics and sustainability come first in our agency. No jargon, no BS. Ever. We pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our clients. One based on openness, honesty and dedication to doing the best we can for our clients.
In 2021, we became a Certified B Corporation. Over the course of eight months, we took part in an assessment of our agency to ensure we meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose. We are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our team, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We work in four main service areas: Strategic Planning, Brand Experiences, Digital Services, Marketing Implementation.
You can find more information about us and what we do on our website: https://www.rewardagency.co.uk/
What will you be doing?
- Driving the success of paid media channels for UK and international clients
- Develop and deliver paid media strategies to a high standard, ensuring all campaigns and strategies meet our clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Day to day management of PPC and Paid Social accounts for the agency and our clients across various platforms and objectives from brand awareness to conversions
- Stay up to date on new tools, strategies, competitor activity to identify new ideas and trends for growth
- Continually build and improve the paid media channels and offering for Reward and our clients adjusting content to different brand image and tone
- Analysing performance using reports and dashboard to be able to provide and implement recommendations to improve campaign performance and hit KPIs
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation and testing including SQR & keyword build-outs, bid modifier analysis, and ad copy creation and testing, always finding ways to improve the performance of your account
- Continuously improve paid media performance to exceed client expectations
- Support the new business process with your knowledge, insights and occasionally join new business meetings
What skills do you need?
- 1+ years experience in a similar PPC and Paid Social role at a social platform, agency or brand managing PPC and Paid Social accounts
- Have a proven track record working on paid media accounts with tangible results
- In-depth knowledge and experience working in Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Asana
- In-depth understanding of planning & executing paid media strategies to drive growth in key metrics including traffic and conversions
- Good analytical understanding to organise and interpret data from your campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team player and be willing to get stuck in
- Be driven and able to manage your own time effectively
- Be honest and open - we pride ourselves on being an ethical and transparent agency
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills further
- A degree or apprenticeship in Marketing or a related field is preferred but not essential
Why choose Reward?
- 4-day working week
- Small, growing team
- Ambitious growth plans
- Time off for volunteering each month
- Clear career progression paths & skill development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (whenever you want)
- Casual dress
- Company pension scheme
- Day off for your Birthday
- Employee Benefits Package - (Perkbox)