Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Newcastle, UK ⚠️
Evolved is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious performance marketing agency based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We differentiate ourselves by providing game-changing results for our clients, acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing digital marketing strategies.
With ambitious growth plans, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Paid Marketing, you will be expected to work in conjunction with our other teams to deliver high-quality paid advertising campaigns.
As a Paid Marketing Consultant, you will have a passion for paid campaigns and showcase an understanding of what generates success for our clients. You will be technically minded, capable of precise and creative project and performance management, showcase strategic planning, work independently, and are able to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to a broad audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Set up and manage paid campaigns across Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and other advertising networks.
- Ensure maximum account performance by identifying new opportunities, eliminating weaknesses, and ensuring ROI targets are achieved for client accounts.
- Make recommendations and constantly look for opportunities to improve profitability, growth, and drive an increase in sales.
- Recommend new optimisation tactics and strategic planning, by introducing a test, measure, and learn approach to PPC, maximising efficiency and analysing results from a variety of data sources.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of client accounts.
- Report on account performance to clients in written and spoken communication, including weekly/monthly client review meetings.
- Managing monthly hours effectively so that clients get the biggest impact from their investment.
- Identify key opportunity for cross over between channels and aid in the creation of synergy to drive overall search traffic and revenue.
- Support the wider digital marketing team in line with growth plans.
- Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with company branding and strategy.
- Forging and managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles and training.
What we're looking for..
Desired skills and attributes:
- Experience working in Paid Marketing, ideally at an agency.
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certified.
- Proven experience executing campaigns, measuring results, and making tactical changes to enhance results.
- Experience overseeing the commercial performance for Paid activity and maximising ROI.
- Experience in reporting directly to clients at a senior level.
- Experience managing and growing a team.
- Confident in managing a diverse workload and deadlines.
- Innovative and able to identify new opportunities for growth within the department.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn, and open to sharing ideas with clients and colleagues.
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with Google Ads
- Minimum of 1 years experience working with Bing Ads
- Minimum of 1 years experience of Market Research skills
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary of £27-30K (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
- A 4-day working week! We’re one of the only employers in the North East to offer a 4-day week as standard with no impact on pay.
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working and sliding start/finish times around core hours.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Advanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages.
- A personal training budget to help you progress, learn, and develop in your role.
- Fantastic, spacious offices slap-bang in the middle of central Newcastle with restaurants and bars on the doorstep, free snacks, and relaxed culture.
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- A time allowance for charity work, enabling you to support causes you’re passionate about during working hours.
Upload your CV and Cover Letter via the form on this page or click the external link to apply via SmartRecruiters.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you on our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.
Note: We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage/civil partnerships.
I'm interested I'm interested