Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. Over 280 banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Lithuania ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
About the team
We strive to provide a reliable self-service platform (infrastructure context) where product teams can provision components they need without interruption, using multi-cloud offerings, ensuring that we deliver consistent services across any cloud.
The context of scale - when we speak about our existing platform, we mean hundreds of Kubernetes, Kafka and Elastic Search Clusters with thousands of MySQL and PostgreSQL instances.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that the Mambu Cloud Platform is highly available, performs consistently, the infrastructure can scale without any downtime.
- Care deeply about building better solutions for our customers and each other, about doing something that’s never been done before.
- Enable development teams to autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, using automation wherever possible.
- Learn new things and share knowledge and best practices to the team and organisation to improve delivery, ensure accessibility and observability of Mambu Cloud Platform.
- Lead and coach team members to the victory, making sure we continuously grow our technical and organisational capabilities.
What you’ll bring
- Design, build, secure and support platforms at scale for product & infrastructure stacks - with both open source and proprietary solutions
- Experience automating infrastructure changes using Terraform and building pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and GitOps operating model is second nature for you
- Deep understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- You know how to find your way around (preferably in multiple) public cloud providers including managed Kubernetes services and microservices implementations. (This is not an Ops position, however the goal is to create engineering solutions that create painless operational experience)
- Familiar with change, incident management practices and know what on-call duties are
- Automating stuff using Go and/or Python
On top of it, for: Core Platform team specialisation you:
- Experience with managing applications on Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Sound understanding of Public Cloud networking concepts with a focus on network security fundamentals and Kubernetes service meshes
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working in open-source security projects; experience with security tooling for Kubernetes; familiarity with the CNCF Landscape, especially the graduated and incubating projects; participated in CaptureTheFlag competitions or worked inside a blue-team role; understanding & implementing the Well-Architected Frameworks from major public cloud providers; experience with compliance frameworks, like ISO27001, NIST, CIS, SOC2, STAR
Your colleagues would say:
- You love working in a team, nurturing product technical excellence & high quality
- You understand Agile methodologies inside out and embrace change rather than shunning it
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills and experiment with new and unconventional tech solutions!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things
- You are eligible to work in Europe, and you are already living in Lithuania
Mambu’s future We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
Your future We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
The base salary for this position is €5 ,800 gross (before tax) monthly. This is a full-time equivalent target rate for Lithuania only. Actual rate offered will vary depending on the nature of the role and the breadth of skills and expertise the candidate brings to the role relative to existing Mambuvians.
For the rest of the locations where we advertise this role, the starting salary will be discussed during the recruitment process.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.