Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in The Netherlands ⚠️
At Mambu, we believe that banking and financial services can change the world for the better. We also know that inflexible systems are slowing innovation and limiting impact. We’re on a mission to change that, to make banking work better for everyone.
Join us as we bring banking and financial services technology into the digital-first world. Where our best-in-class, cloud-banking platform is igniting financial change globally. Where we are enabling our customers to build great banking experiences for their customers; in a faster, more flexible and more dependable way than ever before.
If this mission drives you, if you are bold, curious, customer-obsessed and ready to embrace a challenge, then we want you on our team.
At Mambu our people are the foundation! We prioritise continuous learning and development to empower Mambuvians for success and growth. We provide a learning budget by function for professional development and offer a comprehensive L&D program that enhances both technical expertise and soft skills.
Let’s rewrite the rules of banking together!
About the team
Builder tools is dedicated to revolutionizing the builder experience in Mambu. We focus on automating infrastructure and enhancing developer experience, ensuring that internal “builders” have a seamless, efficient, and enjoyable journey from concept to deployment. Our mission is to streamline development processes, integrate cutting-edge automation tools, and create a robust, developer-friendly environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead Infrastructure Automation Initiatives: Take charge of initiatives to enhance infrastructure automation, focusing on multi-cloud environments, mainly on AWS but also Azure and GCP.
- Drive Adoption of Automation Tools: Act as the primary influencer in adopting and integrating state-of-the-art automation tools and practices.
- Share expertise in Infrastructure Automation: Serve as the go-to expert in infrastructure automation.
- Revolutionize Developer Interaction: Play a crucial role in transforming how Mambu engineers interact with our platforms.
- Standardize Development Processes: Establish and advocate for best practices in development flows, especially in infrastructure automation.
- Champion Automated Solutions: Foster the adoption of automated, scalable solutions.
- Mentorship and Leadership: Lead by example, mentor and inspire team members.
What you’ll bring
- Proficiency in (Multi)Cloud Native Infrastructure: Demonstrable experience in managing and automating multi-cloud environments, especially AWS, but also Azure and GCP (including in depth understanding of Managed Kubernetes Services)
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code (IaC): In-depth knowledge of Terraform for IaC, ensuring efficient, repeatable, and scalable infrastructure deployment (Having driven organization-wide infrastructure automation efforts is a big plus)
- Programming Skills: Strong programming capabilities in Go and/or Python, with a focus on developing automation scripts and tools.(Typescript is nice to have)
- DevOps and CI/CD: Proficient in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines, enhancing code integration, and designing lightweight jobs that can run everywhere! (Dagger.io is a plus)
- A track record of evaluating new technologies and making choices that contribute to long-term strategic goals.
Your colleagues would say:
- You are a team player who values technical excellence and high-quality outputs.
- You are an ambitious problem-solver, with a penchant for identifying and implementing the most effective solutions, by understanding the potential trade-offs.
- Agile methodologies are second nature to you, and you thrive in dynamic, changing environments.
- You excel in collaborative settings and understand the value of diverse perspectives and expertise.
- You are driven by innovation, eager to experiment with unconventional tech solutions, and always seeking to improve and advance.
- You are not just satisfied with the status quo but are constantly striving to redefine and enhance existing systems and processes.
- You are eligible to work in Europe, and you are already living in either Lithuania, Romania, or the Netherlands.
We aim to be the leading cloud-banking platform, powering the future of banking and igniting financial change globally. If you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
Follow Mambu onLinkedInfor the latest Fintech trends and success stories. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, andYouTube to experience our vibrant culture. Explore our mission, values, and the world we're building atmambu.com/careers.
Follow the work of our Product and Engineering teams as they continuously make our products and platform bigger, better, faster and stronger. Check out ourMedium Product & Tech Log.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorised criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
_Don’t meet every single requirement?_Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
_Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway._You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS