Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
At Mambu, we believe that banking and financial services can change the world for the better. We also know that inflexible systems are slowing innovation and limiting impact. We’re on a mission to change that, to make banking work better for everyone.
Join us as we bring banking and financial services technology into the digital-first world. Where our best-in-class, cloud-banking platform is igniting financial change globally. Where we are enabling our customers to build great banking experiences for their customers; in a faster, more flexible and more dependable way than ever before.
If this mission drives you, if you are bold, curious, customer-obsessed and ready to embrace a challenge, then we want you on our team.
At Mambu our people are the foundation! We prioritise continuous learning and development to empower Mambuvians for success and growth. We provide a learning budget by function for professional development and offer a comprehensive L&D program that enhances both technical expertise and soft skills.
Let’s rewrite the rules of banking together!
About the team
We strive to provide a reliable self-service platform (infrastructure context) where product teams can provision components they need without interruption, using multi-cloud offerings, ensuring that we deliver consistent services across any cloud.
The context of scale - when we speak about our existing platform, we mean hundreds of kubernetes, kafka and elastic search clusters with thousands of mysql and postgresql instances.
What you’ll do
- ensure that the Mambu Cloud Platform is highly available, performs consistently, the infrastructure can scale without any downtime.
- care deeply about building better solutions for our customers and each other, about doing something that’s never been done before.
- enable development teams to autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, using automation wherever possible.
- learn new things and share knowledge and best practices to the team and organisation to improve delivery, ensure accessibility and observability of Mambu Cloud Platform.
- lead and coach team members to the victory, making sure we continuously grow our technical and organisational capabilities.
What you’ll bring
- You know how to design, build, secure and support platforms at scale for product & infrastructure stacks - with both open source and proprietary solutions.
- You have experience automating infrastructure changes using Terraform and building pipelines. Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and GitOps operating model is second nature for you.
- You have a deep understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems.
- You know how to find your way around (preferably in multiple) public cloud providers including managed Kubernetes services and microservices implementations. (This is not an Ops position, however the goal is to create engineering solutions that create painless operational experience)
- You are familiar with change, incident management practices and know what on-call duties are.
- You are OK automating stuff using Go and/or Python.
On top of it, for Cloud Platform team specialisation you:
- have proven experience with managing applications on Kubernetes
- have good knowledge of Linux systems
- have a sound understanding of Public Cloud networking concepts with a focus on network security fundamentals and Kubernetes service meshes.
We aim to be the leading cloud-banking platform, powering the future of banking and igniting financial change globally. If you want to join a collaborative, inclusive team of experts changing the lives of billions, this is where you belong.
Follow Mambu onLinkedInfor the latest Fintech trends and success stories. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, andYouTube to experience our vibrant culture. Explore our mission, values, and the world we're building atmambu.com/careers.
Follow the work of our Product and Engineering teams as they continuously make our products and platform bigger, better, faster and stronger. Check out ourMedium Product & Tech Log.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorised criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
_Don’t meet every single requirement?_Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
_Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway._You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS