Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Lithuania ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
About the team
DR Service team's mission is to ensure that all Mambu developed business critical systems and platforms used by the customers/internal teams can be restored in an event of disaster, either planned or not planned, in a quick and efficient way. The main responsibility is to design, develop and maintain multi-cloud / cross-region disaster recovery solution and technical procedures with extreme focus towards automation, extensibility and reliability of the DR service. While being a part of the a team, each engineer is a highly skilled and experienced engineer, who focuses on designing complex solutions by applying automation and having a continuous improvement mindset.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and maintain Mambu’s disaster recovery framework, including process and technical procedures:
- Work together with Principal Engineer, Staff Engineers from the Platform and Capability (Product) teams and design architecture for multi-cloud DR solution in Mambu;
- Develop the solution including the framework of successfully scalable solution across all Mambu platform and development teams.
- Drive Disaster Recovery improvement efforts across Mambu.
- Be an ambassador of Disaster Recovery activities in Mambu and enable teams to be more efficient by sharing insights about the DR performance of their owned products and supporting them in addressing the gaps.
- Be a Disaster Recovery technical SME for Mambu customers as well as internal teams.
- Drive end2end resolution of operational issues related to DR activities.
- Deliver standard requests raised by Product and Customer Success teams.
- Continuously build technical knowledge base.
What you’ll bring
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of public cloud services and principles
- Strong understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Experience in design, build, secure and support platforms at scale for product & infrastructure stacks - with both open source and proprietary solutions.
- Experience in automating infrastructure changes using Terraform and building pipelines. Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and GitOps operating model is second nature for you.
- Experience in managing application on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. python)
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
Nice bonus to have:
- Knowledge of Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and Streaming services (Kafka) replication
- Experience in disaster recovery planning and testing
- Knowledge of continuous deployment strategies
- Code understanding and debugging skills(Java, .Net, etc)
- Experience in web application development and REST APIs
- Experience in customer interaction and support
Your colleagues would say:
- You love working in a team, nurturing product technical excellence & high quality.
- You understand Agile methodologies inside out and embrace change rather than shunning it.
- You work well with other people, and see the value of a team.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills and experiment with new and unconventional tech solutions!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
**The base salary for this position is €4.700 gross (before taxes) monthly. This is a full-time equivalent target rate for Lithuania only. Actual rate offered will vary depending on the nature of the role and the breadth of skills and expertise the candidate brings to the role relative to existing Mambuvians.
For the rest of the locations where we advertise this role, the starting salary will be discussed during the recruitment process.**
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.