📌 SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
We are seeking a Junior PHP developer to join our team and help us develop one of the largest sets of parsers for e-commerce in the world. You’ll be working on supporting, updating, and creating parsers, which is the most important part of our products and influences business much.
What You Need To Succeed
- About a year of experience in PHP development.
- Knowledge of CSS/Xpath/Jquery Type selectors.
- Familiarity with Chrome Developer Tools.
- Familiarity with HTTP, AJAX.
- Basic written English.
- Responsibility, readiness to take initiative, and good communication skills.
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it's up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you'll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we're all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We're a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we're committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you'll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you'll feel right at home from day one.