Pharmaceutical Scientific Sales Representative Opportunity for Pharmacists!
We recently moved to a 4 day work week! Every Friday off
Posted 1 month ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from California, California
Pharmaceutical Scientific Sales Representative Opportunity for Pharmacists! (Open to any location within the State of California)
Galt Pharmaceuticals is seeking motivated and energetic Pharmacists!!
Are you overworked and burnt out with retail pharmacy…?
Is this really what you had in mind when you went to Pharmacy School…?
Are you ready to get out of retail and still use your Pharm.D. to provide pharmaceutical care through Scientific knowledge…?
Are you ready to put your clinical, scientific, and communications skills to better use than just talking to insurance companies, unhappy patients, and continuously on hold with HCP offices…?
Do you want to step into the world of the pharmaceutical industry but not the Big Pharma Way…?
- Do you crave more flexibility than that 10-12-hour retail pharmacy shift…?
If you answered yes to ANY or ALL of these questions, then keep reading, this position may be for YOU!
We are seeking individuals who have a “hunter” mentality, want to exceed sales quotas, are self-motivated, have an aptitude for educating, and love building relationships and creating value for customers!
This opportunity is based on your performance, you set the schedule and potentially even create a business for yourself.
*Work with a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline
*Oversee your own success and earning potential
*High Earning Potential
*Work setting your own schedule, targeting, and concentrating on a focused group of physicians/prescribers
What Makes This A Great Sales Opportunity?
- You will have the ability to grow personally and professionally
- Unlimited earning potential
- Uncomplicated commission structure
- Selling therapies and products that are effective and superior to other products in class
- Feel a sense of purpose for a product
- There is market clarity on who you are selling to
- You have a team that cares about you and your success
- You will work with a company that has vision and is innovative
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working with a great team
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- Enjoys working with a repeatable process proven to work picture
- Success/Results-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Establish and manage provider practice account relationships within the assigned territory
- Identify, isolate, and pursue new account acquisition for potential leads
- Communicate with accounts within the territory on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their needs
- Create and maintain a scientific sales plan for the assigned territory that meets or exceeds a profit goal
- Outstanding interpersonal, improvisational and solutioning skills
- Strong metacommunication skills, active listening, and oral presentation
- Command of complex medical and pharmaceutical terminology
- Proficiency in the use of iPads, computers, and mobile devices
- Intermediate computer skills required (iOS, Windows, Word, and Excel)
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrates integrity, high ethical and professional standards in all interactions
- Pharmacy Degree (R.PH or Pharm.D.)
- Access to a Tablet Device with data plan
- Successful completion of Sales Representative Training and associated Assessments
- Access to a well-maintained operational vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Must pass Background Check
- Must be legally able to work in the US