Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
After our $12m Series A, we are now expanding across Europe and looking for more Localitos to join the ride. With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Porto, and London but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better - let’s get started!
Our new Marketing-Localito...
will report directly to our Head of Marketing and be in charge of planning, implementing, optimising and reporting our performance marketing initiatives to maximize our ROI and ultimately achieve our mission of building a world without borders. You will join a newly created team and have the opportunity to assemble a performance marketing plan from scratch, but also will help define a holistic content strategy to complement our paid efforts and skyrocket our objectives of traffic and conversion.
- Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable campaigns for each stage of our lead’s and prospect’s digital journey
- Plan and control the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels, to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Use A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance
- Analyse the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise audience strategies
- Regularly monitor user analytics and develop insights to drive strategies that will secure growth KPIs such as demo sign-ups
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have at least 2 years of prior experience in a similar role, working with Google Ads and preferably Data Studio
- You have good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver
- You are fluent in English, and have good verbal and writing skills
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto, Berlin or London)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or get in touch with us via email at jobs[at]localyzeapp.com!