Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Germany ⚠️
Purpose of Position
Our People & Culture team consists of around 30 people, and we are looking for a new team member which could be you. Working closely with the other P&CBPs as well as P&C Operations, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations, you will act as the main point of contract for managers in your assigned your business areas, while continuously building a relationship of trust and added value and approaching problems in a data and solutions oriented way.
This role will be a fixed term contract running until the 28th of Feb 2025, specifically supporting the Chief Product and Technology Officer and her organisation. This is made up of around 240 employees from several teams including Product, Engineering, Internal IT, Data Services, Architecture, IT Operations and Networking. These teams are located across the Awin Group in countries such as Germany, the UK, the US, Romania and Poland.
- You will proactively drive the delivery of the People & Culture Strategy and processes to your respective business areas and departments.
- You will provide guidance and coaching on policy, process and labour law to your business areas and will ensure your managers are trained and capable of managing employee relations matters.
- You will manage and resolve complex employee relations issues from disciplinary’s, exits, sick leave cases and everything in between.
- You will build strong relationships with your business areas and managers within, to bring the best solutions for Awin and it’s employees.
- You will challenge and influence the managers in your business areas on a variety of HR topics including capability and workforce planning, compensation strategy, talent management, organisational design, succession planning and other strategic areas.
- You will ensure you deliver outstanding customer service by delivering best in class strategic and operational HR support.
- You will analyse key trends and metrics in your business areas and use this to drive data driven solutions, initiatives and policies.
- You will work closely with the HR Business Partner team on identifying projects and initiatives that support the Group People & Culture Strategy.
- You will collaborate with the other People & Culture teams to facilitate the delivery of the relevant strategy, processes and initiatives in your business areas.
- You will be responsible for the performance management process, system and communications.
Skills & Expertise
- You have 2+ years HR Business Partner experience, global experience desirable
- Experience working with global technology teams is desirable
- You have experience in supporting managers on workforce planning, retention, development, performance management, salary and compensation management.
- You have relevant European employment law knowledge and experience handling multiple complex ER cases
- You have proven stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- You have strong communication, mediation and facilitation skills and are able to navigate conflict ensuring you remain outcome focused
- You have proven project management skills and are able to take a project from ideation through to completion
- You have a customer service mindset
- You are able to navigate change both individually and guide your respective departments through this
- You have proven ability to influence stakeholders of all levels
- You have proven experience problem solving in a data driven way
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.