Posted 6 days ago
Our awesome Finance Team, led by our amazing CFO, consists of experienced professionals, who together are responsible for the smooth running of the Finance function at Form3. A close-knit team with great experiences, connections, and big ambitions!
The Payroll Lead position is a wide-ranging role within the Finance team, in which you will be an integral part of supporting Form3 as we grow the business and expand internationally.
You will be responsible for the accuracy, efficiency and compliance of the payroll function, working closely with the People team, as well as engaging across the business on FP&A tasks.
- Managing relationships with payroll providers across multiple jurisdictions
- Ensuring the integrity of payroll calculations and accounting for payroll
- Supporting the set-up of payroll operations in new locations
- Reconciling payroll accounts
- Preparing reports as required by management and auditors
- Financial planning and analysis covering people cost, including employees, contractors and individuals employed through Employers of Record (EoRs), in the UK and overseas
- Supporting Treasury in providing forests of people-related outlays
- Supporting the People and Talent teams in understanding their costs
- Finance representative on People management review calls
- 5 years+ experience of payroll / pension in a multiple-payroll organisation
- Experience in working with International Payroll and cross-jurisdictional Employees of Record
- Detailed knowledge of HMRC PAYE legislation
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Good organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email [email protected]. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link: https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).