Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Reports to: APAC Director
Location: Hybrid - Office (Sydney) & Remote
Hours: 32hrs across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 + Super + bonus
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As Partnerships Manager you will play a pivotal role in Wonde’s growth journey, focusing on developing and managing high-value, strategic partnerships, whilst identifying and prospecting for new business.
You will play a key role in supporting the wider teams as well as feeding into the overall strategy to ensure buy-in across all stakeholders. You will be part of a collaborative environment in a close-knit team where you can swiftly make your mark and contribute genuine impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Continue to build and support our network of distribution partners, ensuring they are kept up to date on our latest product releases and new opportunities within the market
- Research and network with education organisations and individuals to maximise new business development opportunities
- Develop the growth strategy alongside the executive team to evolve revenue opportunities
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on the status of new business opportunities from within the partner network
- Research and identify relevant tender opportunities
- Develop and implement innovative techniques to drive desired growth, whilst having the presence to adapt strategies to mirror market trends
- Provide competitor and market insights and analysis to embed correct drive and direction
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What you’ll have:
- Proven track record in a business development focused role
- Ambition and initiative to drive change in a fast moving sector
- Natural flare when it comes to identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workloads and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Strong 'can do’ mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success