Partner Account Manager | Evouchers
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket (2 days on-site)
Hours: 32 hrs across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
2 years ago Wonde launched its Evouchers platform, to date we have distributed 5.8 million vouchers to families, individuals and communities who need them most. Our voucher solution can be used for food, clothes, energy, white goods, and more. We’re proud to be making a difference and will continue to proactively partner with public sector organisations to support meaningful initiatives.
Our journey in supporting people has only just begun and as we continue with our mission we’re looking for talented individuals who will nurture the same passion and commitment as our colleagues in making a difference.
As partner account manager, you will support your Business Development colleagues with inbound sales leads and customer support queries.
You’ll be tasked with building relationships with prospective customers across a number of initiatives and will enjoy interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as first point of contact for inbound generated sales leads and customer support queries
- Nurture and build relationships with key customer accounts to support customer acquisition and retention
- Work with the business development colleagues to understand how best to assist customers
- Research new and innovative ways of working and implement processes accordingly
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on status of key projects and opportunities
- Create and deliver internal communication focused on customer updates
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable experience in an account management role
- Natural capabilities to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success